Monday, February 13, 2006

See Dick. Run.

"Let's shoot all the lawyers..." (Vice President, Dick Cheney)

Okay, you got me. That quote was really Shakespeare. But how great is it that our Lame Duck Administration consists of a Birdbrain President and a Vice President who shoots Quayle, er, I mean, Quail? I guess a Birdbrain in the White House is worth a Lawyer in the Bush.

Here's a question. If Whittington was supposedly coming up behind Cheney, how did he get shot in the face and chest?

I'm personally anti-gun and even moreso, anti-hunting. I don't see the "sport" in killing birds and animals just for fun. Read this: Cheney's Canned Kill, and Other Hunting Excesses of the Bush Administration.

To paraphrase Will Rogers: "There ought to be one day - just one - when there is open season on [senators] politicians."
}